- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Realmforge Studios
Realmforge and Kalypso are celebrating Halloween the right way with free DLC for Dungeons – The Dark Lord. Starting today, Halloween-themed graphics will liter the dungeons while two new prestige gimmicks, a new Jack-o’-lantern spell, and an entirely new Halloween map will be added once the update is downloaded. Gamers wanting gold instead of candy loot can disable the themed goodies from the main menu.
The Dark Lord’s appetite for the souls of the virtuous could not be satiated with mere map packs and trifling DLC. No, he demands more, much more: a sequel. This September, he will get his chance to feast once more when Kalypso publishes Realmforge’s Dungeons – The Dark Lord. Sequel to Dungeons, The Dark Lord will include a new single-player campaign, a new dungeon type, 25 “prestige gimmicks,” four-player multiplayer with three modes, new skill sets for multiplayer, and the chance to play as bosses in multiplayer.
Kalypso and Realmforge Studios’ Dungeons received a new, beefy DLC pack today. For $2.99, hero hunters get 50 new maps, five wallpapers, and the new Conquest mode. Conquest pits your aged, malevolent Dungeon Lord against some youngbloods who are foolish enough to challenge the Supreme Evil One.