- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rayman Legends
Rayman fans, there is some good news and some bad news. The good news is for 360 and PS3 owners: Rayman Legends has been announced for both systems. The bad news is for Wii U owners: the Wii U version has been delayed. With the decision to go multiplatform, Ubisoft has decided to have all titles launch at the same time, which is currently sometime in September. Ubisoft Montpellier, the studio behind the Wii U version, is also developing the 360 and PS3 versions.
New Wii U owners looking for some platforming action can now download a demo of Rayman Legends from the Nintendo eShop. A new trailer provides a glimpse as to what the demo has on offer, including how the GamePad will help Rayman in his quest to rid the lands of a new evil presence.
Ubisoft has had a surprisingly busy E3 2012. From the return of Rayman for a new Wii U adventure to the open-world, open-ended action title Watch Dogs. And of course, there were zombies, assassins, and Fishers in abundance.