- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
- The Last of Us Remastered now available in stores, online for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RayForce
“RayForce might be able to hold its own against Cave’s best, but not its iOS port.”
Taito and Square Enix have released the top-down shooter RayForce on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released as Galactic Attack on the Sega Saturn back in 1995, RayForce is the first in the Ray series, with RayStorm released in 1996 and RayCrisis in 1998. The iOS version is going for $11.99 and features a number of handheld tweaks, including sliding gestures for controls and options to play in the original arcade aspect ratio as well as to enable automatic firing for button-free play. Game Center is also supported.