- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight first-run goodies revealed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RayForce
“RayForce might be able to hold its own against Cave’s best, but not its iOS port.”
Taito and Square Enix have released the top-down shooter RayForce on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released as Galactic Attack on the Sega Saturn back in 1995, RayForce is the first in the Ray series, with RayStorm released in 1996 and RayCrisis in 1998. The iOS version is going for $11.99 and features a number of handheld tweaks, including sliding gestures for controls and options to play in the original arcade aspect ratio as well as to enable automatic firing for button-free play. Game Center is also supported.