- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RayForce
“RayForce might be able to hold its own against Cave’s best, but not its iOS port.”
Taito and Square Enix have released the top-down shooter RayForce on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released as Galactic Attack on the Sega Saturn back in 1995, RayForce is the first in the Ray series, with RayStorm released in 1996 and RayCrisis in 1998. The iOS version is going for $11.99 and features a number of handheld tweaks, including sliding gestures for controls and options to play in the original arcade aspect ratio as well as to enable automatic firing for button-free play. Game Center is also supported.