- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
- Catch up with Yakuza with new video series, World of Yakuza 5
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RayForce
“RayForce might be able to hold its own against Cave’s best, but not its iOS port.”
Taito and Square Enix have released the top-down shooter RayForce on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released as Galactic Attack on the Sega Saturn back in 1995, RayForce is the first in the Ray series, with RayStorm released in 1996 and RayCrisis in 1998. The iOS version is going for $11.99 and features a number of handheld tweaks, including sliding gestures for controls and options to play in the original arcade aspect ratio as well as to enable automatic firing for button-free play. Game Center is also supported.