- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RayForce
Taito and Square Enix have released the top-down shooter RayForce on the App Store for the iPhone and iPod touch. Originally released as Galactic Attack on the Sega Saturn back in 1995, RayForce is the first in the Ray series, with RayStorm released in 1996 and RayCrisis in 1998. The iOS version is going for $11.99 and features a number of handheld tweaks, including sliding gestures for controls and options to play in the original arcade aspect ratio as well as to enable automatic firing for button-free play. Game Center is also supported.