- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank return to the PS3 today with Insomniac Games’ latest, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. The four-player co-op adventure is set after the events in A Crack in Time, with Ratchet and Clank retired from the hero business and escorting their old pal Qwark, now Galactic President, to an awards ceremony when one of Dr. Nefarious’ plans go awry. Players will be able to control Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, or Dr. Nefarious as they try to make their way off of the planet Magnus and away from the clutches of Ephemeris, the Creature Collector.