- Watch Dogs multiplayed detailed, demonstrated in new trailer
- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank return to the PS3 today with Insomniac Games’ latest, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. The four-player co-op adventure is set after the events in A Crack in Time, with Ratchet and Clank retired from the hero business and escorting their old pal Qwark, now Galactic President, to an awards ceremony when one of Dr. Nefarious’ plans go awry. Players will be able to control Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, or Dr. Nefarious as they try to make their way off of the planet Magnus and away from the clutches of Ephemeris, the Creature Collector.