- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rage
The first issue of the Rage comic trilogy is now available. The Arvid Nelson-penned prequel kicks off with a cover from Glenn Fabry and a variant cover from the game’s art director, Stephan Martiniere. To find out how man survives and thrives in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, readers will have to check out the game when it hits store shelves on October 4 for the 360, PC, and PS3.
Bethesda has launched a Graffiti Contest and a Sweepstakes for id’s upcoming shooter, Rage. Inspired by the graffiti found scattered throughout the game, the contest gives aspiring artists a chance for the world to see their work with the winner’s material being featured in the final version. In addition, winners will also receive an iPad and a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 in Dallas, Texas. The sweepstakes gives the less creative of us a chance to win as well with the winner also receiving a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 and an iPad.