- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rage
The first issue of the Rage comic trilogy is now available. The Arvid Nelson-penned prequel kicks off with a cover from Glenn Fabry and a variant cover from the game’s art director, Stephan Martiniere. To find out how man survives and thrives in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, readers will have to check out the game when it hits store shelves on October 4 for the 360, PC, and PS3.
Bethesda has launched a Graffiti Contest and a Sweepstakes for id’s upcoming shooter, Rage. Inspired by the graffiti found scattered throughout the game, the contest gives aspiring artists a chance for the world to see their work with the winner’s material being featured in the final version. In addition, winners will also receive an iPad and a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 in Dallas, Texas. The sweepstakes gives the less creative of us a chance to win as well with the winner also receiving a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 and an iPad.