- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rage
The first issue of the Rage comic trilogy is now available. The Arvid Nelson-penned prequel kicks off with a cover from Glenn Fabry and a variant cover from the game’s art director, Stephan Martiniere. To find out how man survives and thrives in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, readers will have to check out the game when it hits store shelves on October 4 for the 360, PC, and PS3.
Bethesda has launched a Graffiti Contest and a Sweepstakes for id’s upcoming shooter, Rage. Inspired by the graffiti found scattered throughout the game, the contest gives aspiring artists a chance for the world to see their work with the winner’s material being featured in the final version. In addition, winners will also receive an iPad and a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 in Dallas, Texas. The sweepstakes gives the less creative of us a chance to win as well with the winner also receiving a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 and an iPad.