- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Catch up with Yakuza with new video series, World of Yakuza 5
- Suikoden III now available as a PS2 Classic on PSN for PS3
- 1 TB Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition Console coming this Sept.
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rage
The first issue of the Rage comic trilogy is now available. The Arvid Nelson-penned prequel kicks off with a cover from Glenn Fabry and a variant cover from the game’s art director, Stephan Martiniere. To find out how man survives and thrives in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, readers will have to check out the game when it hits store shelves on October 4 for the 360, PC, and PS3.
Bethesda has launched a Graffiti Contest and a Sweepstakes for id’s upcoming shooter, Rage. Inspired by the graffiti found scattered throughout the game, the contest gives aspiring artists a chance for the world to see their work with the winner’s material being featured in the final version. In addition, winners will also receive an iPad and a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 in Dallas, Texas. The sweepstakes gives the less creative of us a chance to win as well with the winner also receiving a free trip to QuakeCon 2011 and an iPad.