- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Radical Entertainment
Activision’s sent word that they’ve teamed up with GameStop in a Prototype 2 preorder contest. From now until September 1, gamers who are at least 18 years old and preorder at GameStop will automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Radical Entertainment in Vancouver, Canada. The winner will also be made into a character for the game—a trip and immortality, a double whammy.