- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
- Sine Mora EX hitting PC, PS4, Xbox One on August 8
- Spawn scribe Jon Goff working on Crackdown 3
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy gets a free unreleased level, book
- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Radical Entertainment
Activision’s sent word that they’ve teamed up with GameStop in a Prototype 2 preorder contest. From now until September 1, gamers who are at least 18 years old and preorder at GameStop will automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Radical Entertainment in Vancouver, Canada. The winner will also be made into a character for the game—a trip and immortality, a double whammy.