- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Radical Entertainment
Activision’s sent word that they’ve teamed up with GameStop in a Prototype 2 preorder contest. From now until September 1, gamers who are at least 18 years old and preorder at GameStop will automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Radical Entertainment in Vancouver, Canada. The winner will also be made into a character for the game—a trip and immortality, a double whammy.