- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Radical Entertainment
Activision’s sent word that they’ve teamed up with GameStop in a Prototype 2 preorder contest. From now until September 1, gamers who are at least 18 years old and preorder at GameStop will automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Radical Entertainment in Vancouver, Canada. The winner will also be made into a character for the game—a trip and immortality, a double whammy.