- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Radical Entertainment
Activision’s sent word that they’ve teamed up with GameStop in a Prototype 2 preorder contest. From now until September 1, gamers who are at least 18 years old and preorder at GameStop will automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Radical Entertainment in Vancouver, Canada. The winner will also be made into a character for the game—a trip and immortality, a double whammy.