- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rabbid
The Comic-Con train roars along today with Ubisoft’s announced plans to regale attendees with their wares. Gamers will be able to check out the first public demos of Just Dance 3, Rabbids: Alive & Kicking, and Rayman Origins. The company will also be holding a panel discussion based around the Assassin’s Creed franchise, which will include writers from the upcoming game Revelations and animated film Embers.