- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quest for Infamy
Phoenix Online Studios has announced that they have launched a new indie publishing label, Phoenix Online Publishing. The new studio will release titles both online and in stores from a variety of genres, including role-playing, strategy, and adventure, that feature “rich storytelling and atmosphere.” The initial roster is comprised on four titles: Jane Jensen’s latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising; Infamous Quest’s Kickstarter-backed role-playing game Quest for Infamy; The Game Kitchen’s horror-themed adventure title The Last Door: Collector’s Edition; and the hidden-object puzzler Lost Civilization. Details for each can be found below.