- Total War: Rome II to get Hannibal at the Gates, free DLC this month
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD hitting Steam soon
- 11 bit studios announces new grim survival sim, This War of Mine
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky ships for PS3
- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Queasy Games
Queasy Games’ rhythm-based platformer Sound Shapes has launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The $14.99 release includes a single-player campaign comprised of five records and 20-plus environments, with gameplay combining traditional platforming with rhythm action, as well as an editor mode that allows for players to create and share custom levels.