- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quantum Conundrum
Quantum Conundrum, the latest puzzler from Airtight Games, will be available for PC on June 21 exclusively on Steam. The console versions are set to launch on Live Arcade and PSN sometime this summer. Kim Swift, co-creator of the first Portal, serves as creative director for the environmental action-puzzler, which tasks players with finding their uncle, the eccentric Professor Quadwrangle, using his Inter-Dimensional Shift Device. The device will allow the user to enter alternate dimensions, where objects change mass and composition, and can be manipulated in order to progress from one room of the professor’s manor to the next.
Square Enix has announced a new first-person platform-puzzler from Airtight Games and Portal co-creator, Quantum Conundrum. The download-only release is scheduled to launch early next year for the 360, PC, and PS3. PAX attendees will be able to check out the game as well as a panel with the developers on Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the Pegasus Room.