- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Dishonored 2 coming out of the shadows on Nov. 11 for console, PC
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quantum Conundrum
Quantum Conundrum, the latest puzzler from Airtight Games, will be available for PC on June 21 exclusively on Steam. The console versions are set to launch on Live Arcade and PSN sometime this summer. Kim Swift, co-creator of the first Portal, serves as creative director for the environmental action-puzzler, which tasks players with finding their uncle, the eccentric Professor Quadwrangle, using his Inter-Dimensional Shift Device. The device will allow the user to enter alternate dimensions, where objects change mass and composition, and can be manipulated in order to progress from one room of the professor’s manor to the next.
Square Enix has announced a new first-person platform-puzzler from Airtight Games and Portal co-creator, Quantum Conundrum. The download-only release is scheduled to launch early next year for the 360, PC, and PS3. PAX attendees will be able to check out the game as well as a panel with the developers on Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the Pegasus Room.