- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quantum Conundrum
Quantum Conundrum, the latest puzzler from Airtight Games, will be available for PC on June 21 exclusively on Steam. The console versions are set to launch on Live Arcade and PSN sometime this summer. Kim Swift, co-creator of the first Portal, serves as creative director for the environmental action-puzzler, which tasks players with finding their uncle, the eccentric Professor Quadwrangle, using his Inter-Dimensional Shift Device. The device will allow the user to enter alternate dimensions, where objects change mass and composition, and can be manipulated in order to progress from one room of the professor’s manor to the next.
Square Enix has announced a new first-person platform-puzzler from Airtight Games and Portal co-creator, Quantum Conundrum. The download-only release is scheduled to launch early next year for the 360, PC, and PS3. PAX attendees will be able to check out the game as well as a panel with the developers on Saturday, August 27 at 7:00 p.m. in the Pegasus Room.