- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quantum Break
Alan Wake and Max Payne creator Remedy Entertainment has provided a glimpse at the new Quantum Break details, including a gameplay demonstration, they are prepping for this year’s gamescom in August. To kick things off, a new video has gone live featuring creative director Sam Lake detailing the storyline. Three new action-centric screenshots were also released.
A new trailer has gone up for Alan Wake and Max Payne creator Remedy Entertainment’s upcoming Xbox One action title Quantum Break. The latest footage, revealed during the weekend at VGX 2013, features snippets of the game’s cover-based shooting and time-manipulating gameplay. Creative director Sam Lake also discusses how players will get to play as two heroes, Jack Joyce and Beth Wilder, in a time-bending battle against the villainous mogul Paul Serene.