- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quake
Online pre-registration will launch today at 7:00 p.m. (CST) for QuakeCon 2013. Admission is free, as always, but pre-registration will be for the for-pay packages that offer additional perks and extra goodies. There are four packages in total, each offering different extras, from swag to guaranteed seating, as well as options to mix and match. All packages are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bethesda has announced tournament details for the upcoming convention of all things id, QuakeCon. The latest in the long-running free event is set to take place at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas, from August 4-7. This year’s convention will feature tournaments for Quake Live and Brink. Quake Live will have two tournaments, a 16-player Duel and an eight-team Team Deathmatch, while Brink will host a 16-team Team Death of five-player crews. All players will be using the same system, the Alienware Aurora, and prizes top $40,000. Full details are provided below.