- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quake
Online pre-registration will launch today at 7:00 p.m. (CST) for QuakeCon 2013. Admission is free, as always, but pre-registration will be for the for-pay packages that offer additional perks and extra goodies. There are four packages in total, each offering different extras, from swag to guaranteed seating, as well as options to mix and match. All packages are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bethesda has announced tournament details for the upcoming convention of all things id, QuakeCon. The latest in the long-running free event is set to take place at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas, from August 4-7. This year’s convention will feature tournaments for Quake Live and Brink. Quake Live will have two tournaments, a 16-player Duel and an eight-team Team Deathmatch, while Brink will host a 16-team Team Death of five-player crews. All players will be using the same system, the Alienware Aurora, and prizes top $40,000. Full details are provided below.