- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Quake 4
Bethesda has launched a number of sales in honor of QuakeCon 2013. The sales, detailed below, are available at Bethesda Store, id Mobile, and Steam, and include both package and daily deals. Commander Keen, Dishonored, Doom II RPG, Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein 3D Platinum are all on offer, as well as many more.