- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.