- Rainbow Six Siege trailer introduces Germany’s GSG-9
- Netherghul hijinks featured in new Overlord: Fellowship of Evil trailer
- New Specialist, map revealed in live-stream video of Black Ops III
- Brigador hitting Steam Early Access early, launching October 16
- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.