- Sunset Overdrive gets price drop, April Fools’ Day Achievement, DLC
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin now available on Steam for PC
- Altus to localize, publish Imageepoch’s new 3DS RPG Stella Glow
- Atlus releases final, full trailer for Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy to go to China, India, and Russia
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.