- Fallout 4 – Vault-Tec Workshop out now for console, PC
- Watch your head! Headlander out now digitally for PC, PS4
- We Happy Few gameplay video, early build released for PC, Xbox One
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, 2 out for PC, PS4, Thursday for Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare nearly hour-long Comic-Con panel up
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.