- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.