- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.