- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.