- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex enters open beta for Windows 10 PC
- Doom gets messy with shotguns, demon guts in launch trailer
- Megadimension Neptunia VII heading to Steam this summer
- New video series kicks off for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.