- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.