- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.