- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.