- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- GTA Online adds car combat mode Tiny Racers, gives free GTA$
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite launching in September, editions detailed
- Puyo Puyo Tetris now available for PS4 and Switch
- Aksys Games to release visual novel Collar X Malice for PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.