- Call of Duty: Black Ops III screens, trailer released, launching Nov. 6
- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.