- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: QLOC S.A.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.