- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Prototype
PC gamers can now step in the shoes of newly mutated veteran James Heller and help him stop an army of beasts from overrunning New York City in Prototype 2. All launch and pre-ordered digital copies of the PC version include free access to the RadNet Edition content, which includes over 55 challenges, events, and reward items.
A new, free Prototype-themed iOS game dubbed ProtoSlice has launched on the App Store. Co-created with Slice HD developer TwitchGames, ProtoSlice introduces players to the upcoming sequel’s protagonist, Sgt. James Heller. Described as a “visceral scare puzzler,” Sgt. Heller’s blade arm is used to hack away at players’ fingers as they try to slide away blocking blades in order to reach a panic button.