- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Prototype
PC gamers can now step in the shoes of newly mutated veteran James Heller and help him stop an army of beasts from overrunning New York City in Prototype 2. All launch and pre-ordered digital copies of the PC version include free access to the RadNet Edition content, which includes over 55 challenges, events, and reward items.
A new, free Prototype-themed iOS game dubbed ProtoSlice has launched on the App Store. Co-created with Slice HD developer TwitchGames, ProtoSlice introduces players to the upcoming sequel’s protagonist, Sgt. James Heller. Described as a “visceral scare puzzler,” Sgt. Heller’s blade arm is used to hack away at players’ fingers as they try to slide away blocking blades in order to reach a panic button.