- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- New Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom screens
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 to be released in episodes and on disc
- Aiden isn’t finished yet, Watch Dogs heading to Wii U this November
- Persona Q-themed 3DS XL coming to North America
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Project Spark
Team Dakota’s Project Spark beta has been expanded to include Xbox One in addition to Windows 8.1. The cross-platform beta allows users to create and share levels and worlds with one another across various devices, an approach that emphasis the project’s three tenants: create, play, and share. Described as “the ultimate interactive digital playground for fans and creators,” pieces can be shared with Team Dakota and other testers, who can then offer feedback. The program itself is also undergoing testing, with users submitting feedback to the developers as they work out the final kinks before launch later this year.