- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
- Shields up! Total War: Rome II – Wrath of Sparta DLC now on Steam
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- standard edition now in stores, online
- DmC gets new Definitive Edition, Devil May Cry 4 new Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Project Soul
Soulcalibur will be returning later this month with Soulcalibur V for the 360 and PS3. Namco Bandai has announced that the latest entry in the long-running series has gone gold and is on schedule to hit store shelves on January 31. Developed by Project Soul, Soulcalibur V is set 17 years after the events in IV and features the journey of Patroklos, son of Sophitia Alexandra, as he uncovers his family’s history with the Soul swords. In addition to new modes and features, including the Brave Edge and Critical Edge systems, Ubisoft’s Ezio Auditore de Firenze from Assassin’s Creed will also make an appearance as a guest character.