- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
- Forza Horizon 2 launching with free DLC car pack, VIP perks revealed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Project Soul
Soulcalibur will be returning later this month with Soulcalibur V for the 360 and PS3. Namco Bandai has announced that the latest entry in the long-running series has gone gold and is on schedule to hit store shelves on January 31. Developed by Project Soul, Soulcalibur V is set 17 years after the events in IV and features the journey of Patroklos, son of Sophitia Alexandra, as he uncovers his family’s history with the Soul swords. In addition to new modes and features, including the Brave Edge and Critical Edge systems, Ubisoft’s Ezio Auditore de Firenze from Assassin’s Creed will also make an appearance as a guest character.