- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Project Soul
Soulcalibur will be returning later this month with Soulcalibur V for the 360 and PS3. Namco Bandai has announced that the latest entry in the long-running series has gone gold and is on schedule to hit store shelves on January 31. Developed by Project Soul, Soulcalibur V is set 17 years after the events in IV and features the journey of Patroklos, son of Sophitia Alexandra, as he uncovers his family’s history with the Soul swords. In addition to new modes and features, including the Brave Edge and Critical Edge systems, Ubisoft’s Ezio Auditore de Firenze from Assassin’s Creed will also make an appearance as a guest character.