- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
Fancy A Date?
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Project Morpheus
The Oculus Rift’s competition is getting stiffer with the announcement that Sony is entering the VR fray with a new headset, Project Morpheus. No release date was announced, but the headset will work alongside the PlayStation Camera to give PS4 gamers the feeling “as though they are physically inside the virtual world of a game.” Inertial sensors within the camera and headset will track head rotation so that the game world moves naturally with the player’s motions, and the set will also support the PS Move Motion Controller, with the headset projecting an object in place of the controller. The Morpheus will also use 3D audio technology to produce sounds on the same plane as well as above and below the player.