- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Print
Gamers intrigued by the world of Dontnod’s recently released action-platformer Remember Me can delve deeper into it today with the launch of a new e-book, Remember Me: The Pandora Archive. Penned by Scott Harrison and Orb Entertainment, The Pandora Archive is set months before the game and follows the same protagonist, Nilin, a former elite memory hunter. After a bomb goes off in Neo-Paris, a S.A.B.R.E. force prepares to assault Slum 404 after Errorist agent Trix is blamed. A former memory hunter herself, she sends the group an encoded warning that Nilin must decipher before time runs out.