- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Prey
Bethesda had several titles on show, a few of which feature the return of several properties that have been absent for a few years, including Prey and Quake. Doom will be receiving free content, Fallout 4 three new downloadable packs, and Fallout Shelter a PC release as well as quests in a new update. Dishonored 2 got a new trailer, screens, and details about its Limited Edition. One of their bigger reveals was Skyrim Special Edition for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Bethesda has sent word that Human Head’s upcoming shooter Prey 2 has been delayed and will not be released in 2012. According to the release, the delay is the result of “the fact that game development has not progressed satisfactorily this past year, and the game does not currently meet our quality standards.” The announcement goes on to state that they have made a substantial investment and that they regret disappointing fans, but that they “are determined only to release the AAA game that fans rightfully expect, and are unwilling to compromise our quality standards to meet a release schedule.”