- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PowerUp Heroes
Ubisoft’s Kinect-only superhero title PowerUp Heroes is now available for the 360. The $49.99 fighter, developed by Ubisoft Quebec, turns players’ Live Avatars into mighty heroes with the ability to harness over 40 powers by wearing the super suits of defeated foes.