- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward announced for 3DS, PS Vita
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls gets trailer, shots
- Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star launches for PS Vita
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Supremacy now on PSN, Steam
- Rodea the Sky Soldier intro, gameplay trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Port Royale
Yargh! The Dawn of Pirates DLC pack is now available for Kalypso Media’s empire-builder Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants. The $4.99 expansion adds a new pirate-themed campaign, an Ironman difficulty mode, and an online leaderboard. As a pirate, players must raid and plunder cities and convoys in order to become the most notorious villain in the Caribbean.
Kalypso is looking to entice entrepreneurial swashbucklers to put down some of their clams (ha!) early with new pre-order incentives for Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants. The upcoming high-seas adventure and trade sim will come with up to two bonus DLC packs for those who go for a boxed copy.
Kalypso is heading back out to sea again next year when Gaming Minds’ Port Royale 3 ships for PC and console. Set in the 17th century, players will be able to take on the role of a young captain out to make his name in the new world. The paths of adventurer or trader await, with captains plundering coastal cities or dominating trade routes—or possibly a bit of both.