- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
- Metro Redux brings updated 2033, Last Light to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Pokemon X
Nintendo will be releasing its latest entries in the Pokémon franchise, X and Y, tomorrow. Both titles will feature a host of new features and content, including the ability to connect with Trainers online, more Trainer customization options, Mega Evolutions and Horde Encounters during combat, three new Pokémon, and touchscreen support for interacting with Pokémon to bond with them for better performance in battle. Players will explore the new region of Kalos on foot or, for the first time, on roller skates, where they will encounter Xerneas in Pokémon X and Yveltal in Pokémon Y.