- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PlayStation Network
Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network will be fully restored in several territories by the end of this week. The Americas, Europe/PAL territories, and parts of Asia will gain full access to the network; unfortunately, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will have to wait a bit longer. Music Unlimited will also resume for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs. Partial restoration has been ongoing since May 15, including online play and account management, while full restoration will include in-game commerce, full functionality of the PS Store, ability to redeem vouchers/codes, and full functionality of Music Unlimited and Media Go.