- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PlayStation Network
Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network will be fully restored in several territories by the end of this week. The Americas, Europe/PAL territories, and parts of Asia will gain full access to the network; unfortunately, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will have to wait a bit longer. Music Unlimited will also resume for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs. Partial restoration has been ongoing since May 15, including online play and account management, while full restoration will include in-game commerce, full functionality of the PS Store, ability to redeem vouchers/codes, and full functionality of Music Unlimited and Media Go.