- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PlayStation Network
Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network will be fully restored in several territories by the end of this week. The Americas, Europe/PAL territories, and parts of Asia will gain full access to the network; unfortunately, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will have to wait a bit longer. Music Unlimited will also resume for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs. Partial restoration has been ongoing since May 15, including online play and account management, while full restoration will include in-game commerce, full functionality of the PS Store, ability to redeem vouchers/codes, and full functionality of Music Unlimited and Media Go.