- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PlayStation Network
Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network will be fully restored in several territories by the end of this week. The Americas, Europe/PAL territories, and parts of Asia will gain full access to the network; unfortunately, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will have to wait a bit longer. Music Unlimited will also resume for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs. Partial restoration has been ongoing since May 15, including online play and account management, while full restoration will include in-game commerce, full functionality of the PS Store, ability to redeem vouchers/codes, and full functionality of Music Unlimited and Media Go.