- Rare Replay now up for digital pre-order on Xbox.com, Xbox One dash
- Minecraft Console Edition gets Greek Mythology Mashup Pack
- Victor Vran leaves Early Access, now officially available for PC
- 3D Streets of Rage 2 brings the side-scrolling pain to eShop for 3DS
- Fallout Anthology coming for PC, 5 games + DLC in mini-nuke case
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PlayStation Network
Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network will be fully restored in several territories by the end of this week. The Americas, Europe/PAL territories, and parts of Asia will gain full access to the network; unfortunately, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will have to wait a bit longer. Music Unlimited will also resume for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs. Partial restoration has been ongoing since May 15, including online play and account management, while full restoration will include in-game commerce, full functionality of the PS Store, ability to redeem vouchers/codes, and full functionality of Music Unlimited and Media Go.