- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time returns to PlayStation, now on PSN
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap headed to PC on June 8
- Red Dead Redemption 2 bumped back to 2018, new screens released
- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PlayStation Network
Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network will be fully restored in several territories by the end of this week. The Americas, Europe/PAL territories, and parts of Asia will gain full access to the network; unfortunately, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will have to wait a bit longer. Music Unlimited will also resume for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs. Partial restoration has been ongoing since May 15, including online play and account management, while full restoration will include in-game commerce, full functionality of the PS Store, ability to redeem vouchers/codes, and full functionality of Music Unlimited and Media Go.