- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PlayStation Network
Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network will be fully restored in several territories by the end of this week. The Americas, Europe/PAL territories, and parts of Asia will gain full access to the network; unfortunately, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will have to wait a bit longer. Music Unlimited will also resume for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs. Partial restoration has been ongoing since May 15, including online play and account management, while full restoration will include in-game commerce, full functionality of the PS Store, ability to redeem vouchers/codes, and full functionality of Music Unlimited and Media Go.