- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Playmore
The King of Fighters series returns to the handheld world today with the release of The King of Fighters-i for the iPhone, iPod touch, and—not designed for but tested and compatible with—iPad. The $7.99 Game Center-compatible fighter features 14 combatants, including the return of Billy Kane, Bluetooth local wireless play, ability to send/receive replay data, My Card gamer profile cards, and a Gallery mode with tradable art cards. The four main modes include Team Battle, Single Battle, Training, and the Endless endurance challenge.