- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Player Studio
Big news in the EverQuest universe today with Sony Online announcing two new expansions, one for the original EverQuest and the other for EverQuest II, and Player Studio, a new service that allows players to create in-game items and sell them in the marketplace for real-world cash.