- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Player Studio
Big news in the EverQuest universe today with Sony Online announcing two new expansions, one for the original EverQuest and the other for EverQuest II, and Player Studio, a new service that allows players to create in-game items and sell them in the marketplace for real-world cash.