- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Plants vs. Zombies Pinball
Zen Studios is expanding their pinball empire later this month with the release of Zen Pinball 2 for PS4. The upcoming version is scheduled to launch on December 17, and as before, the game will be a free download and serve as a platform for downloading tables as DLC. There will be 20 tables at launch, and each will be available individually or as part of eight different sets (Star Wars Pinball, Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force, Marvel Pinball, Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, Plants vs. Zombies Pinball, Epic Quest, Paranormal, and Earth Defense).
Zombies are invading Zen Pinball 2 and Pinball FX2 next week. Well, zombies and plants. Zen Studios has announced that Plants vs. Zombies Pinball is set to launch as DLC for Zen Pinball 2 for PS3 and Vita and for Pinball FX2 for 360.