- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Plants vs. Zombies Pinball
Zen Studios is expanding their pinball empire later this month with the release of Zen Pinball 2 for PS4. The upcoming version is scheduled to launch on December 17, and as before, the game will be a free download and serve as a platform for downloading tables as DLC. There will be 20 tables at launch, and each will be available individually or as part of eight different sets (Star Wars Pinball, Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force, Marvel Pinball, Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, Plants vs. Zombies Pinball, Epic Quest, Paranormal, and Earth Defense).
Zombies are invading Zen Pinball 2 and Pinball FX2 next week. Well, zombies and plants. Zen Studios has announced that Plants vs. Zombies Pinball is set to launch as DLC for Zen Pinball 2 for PS3 and Vita and for Pinball FX2 for 360.