- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn
Dungeons of Dredmor developer Gaslamp Games has announced their next title, Clockwork Empires. Set for a spring 2014 release, the Linux, Mac, and Windows PC colony builder/management sim follows a Colonial Grade civil servant of the Empire sent to spread its reach and fortune in a new world. Players will have access to steam-powered machines, settlers with their own skills and ambitions, and the ability to go online and share powerful tech with other Imperial pioneers. Beware: progress too far and “Unthinkable Horrors” will arise to attack the colony (see: Cthulhu).