- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn
Dungeons of Dredmor developer Gaslamp Games has announced their next title, Clockwork Empires. Set for a spring 2014 release, the Linux, Mac, and Windows PC colony builder/management sim follows a Colonial Grade civil servant of the Empire sent to spread its reach and fortune in a new world. Players will have access to steam-powered machines, settlers with their own skills and ambitions, and the ability to go online and share powerful tech with other Imperial pioneers. Beware: progress too far and “Unthinkable Horrors” will arise to attack the colony (see: Cthulhu).