- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Phenomic
Command & Conquer has hit the free-to-play market today with the launch of Phenomic’s Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. The browser-based strategy game is cross-platform compatible, with cloud saving coming in the next few months to support continuous play across browsers, mobile devices, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
Phenomic’s upcoming free-to-play, browser-based MMO Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances has entered Open Beta. Players interested in throwing in their lot to be the ruler of all they survey can sign up at the official site. Virtual generals will “harvest valuable resources, foster strategic alliances and engage in relentless battles.” Tiberium Alliances features in-game news and status feeds, and will eventually offer cloud saves and cross-platform functionality across desktops, smartphones, and tablets.