- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Phenomic
Command & Conquer has hit the free-to-play market today with the launch of Phenomic’s Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. The browser-based strategy game is cross-platform compatible, with cloud saving coming in the next few months to support continuous play across browsers, mobile devices, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
Phenomic’s upcoming free-to-play, browser-based MMO Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances has entered Open Beta. Players interested in throwing in their lot to be the ruler of all they survey can sign up at the official site. Virtual generals will “harvest valuable resources, foster strategic alliances and engage in relentless battles.” Tiberium Alliances features in-game news and status feeds, and will eventually offer cloud saves and cross-platform functionality across desktops, smartphones, and tablets.