- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PC. Ubisoft
Ubisoft and Steam have teamed up to offer a discount on some of the studio’s biggest franchises, as well as on some of their best one-offs (might we recommend the excellent R.U.S.E.?). The limited-time sale knocks 33% off the standard price, while the 14-title Holiday Pack offers an even steeper discount of 75%. The sale is currently running and will end on January 2.
A full list of titles is available below: