- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PC. Ubisoft
Ubisoft and Steam have teamed up to offer a discount on some of the studio’s biggest franchises, as well as on some of their best one-offs (might we recommend the excellent R.U.S.E.?). The limited-time sale knocks 33% off the standard price, while the 14-title Holiday Pack offers an even steeper discount of 75%. The sale is currently running and will end on January 2.
A full list of titles is available below: