- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PC. Ubisoft
Ubisoft and Steam have teamed up to offer a discount on some of the studio’s biggest franchises, as well as on some of their best one-offs (might we recommend the excellent R.U.S.E.?). The limited-time sale knocks 33% off the standard price, while the 14-title Holiday Pack offers an even steeper discount of 75%. The sale is currently running and will end on January 2.
A full list of titles is available below: