- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
- Rockstar releases 15 new screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC
- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Payday 2
The PC version of Payday 2 has received a new DLC pack today, Big Bank. The $6.99 download features the Benevolent Bank, which sports better vaults and more guards than any previous bank but also houses bigger vaults and rewards. Since this is the biggest score to date, players will be able to engage a pre-planning phase to check out blueprints and choose power-ups, such as better weapons and getaway drivers. The pack also adds a new contact, The Dentist, voiced by Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito.
Overkill’s follow-up to their Heat-styled shooter Payday: The Heist, Payday 2, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. As one of the four-member Payday crew, players will pull off a series of dangerous heists using the new Crime.net system. The sequel features four skill trees (Enforcer, Ghost, Mastermind, and Tactician), a weapon-modification system, and a new mask creator.
Payday 2, the sequel to 2011’s bank-heist-themed shooter Payday: The Heist, will be available in retail for 360 and PS3. The original was published by Sony Online and available online for PC and PS3, but the sequel’s publisher, 505 Games, announced today that it is expanding the series to include a physical release for the console versions, in addition to a digital release for PC.