- Total War: Attila dated for February, DLC and Special Edition revealed
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below Prologue trailer reveals Crota
- Xbox One celebrates first year with 24 hours of free Sunset Overdrive
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Payday 2
The PC version of Payday 2 has received a new DLC pack today, Big Bank. The $6.99 download features the Benevolent Bank, which sports better vaults and more guards than any previous bank but also houses bigger vaults and rewards. Since this is the biggest score to date, players will be able to engage a pre-planning phase to check out blueprints and choose power-ups, such as better weapons and getaway drivers. The pack also adds a new contact, The Dentist, voiced by Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito.
Overkill’s follow-up to their Heat-styled shooter Payday: The Heist, Payday 2, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. As one of the four-member Payday crew, players will pull off a series of dangerous heists using the new Crime.net system. The sequel features four skill trees (Enforcer, Ghost, Mastermind, and Tactician), a weapon-modification system, and a new mask creator.
Payday 2, the sequel to 2011’s bank-heist-themed shooter Payday: The Heist, will be available in retail for 360 and PS3. The original was published by Sony Online and available online for PC and PS3, but the sequel’s publisher, 505 Games, announced today that it is expanding the series to include a physical release for the console versions, in addition to a digital release for PC.