- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PAX
A new update has gone live for Titanfall. The latest patch adds several new features and tweaks, including an Xbox One Party App shortcut in the One’s menu, a beta version of Private Match, indicators on the minimap when grunts shoot, and three new scoreboard icons. The full list of changes can be found here.
2K Games has announced their PAX Prime 2011 line-up. In addition to a playable demo of and panel on The Darkness II, there will also be a playable demo and presentation of Xcom as well as a panel and official unveiling of Borderlands 2.
Robot Entertainment has sent word that their upcoming action-strategy title Orcs Must Die! will be playable at PAX. Both the 360 and PC versions will be set up at the company’s booth, 940, for the duration of the show, from August 26 to 28. As a bonus, attendees who visit the booth and sign up for their forums will earn a Steam code for a free War Mage costume based on Penny Arcade’s Cardboard Tube Samurai character. Other goodies will also be available, including shirts, hats, buttons, and for the first 200 to try the game, a prequel comic book.