- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PAX 2013
Posted on August 29, 2013
Warner Bros. announced at this year’s PAX that Techland’s upcoming zombie-themed action title Dying Light will come with a special pre-order bonus, Be the Zombie mode. The mode will allow players to take control of the undead in the game’s player-versus-player component at launch. As a bonus, gamers will get to control a special mutation known as the Night Hunter, which protects the zombie hive at night from human hunters with increased speed, a tendril for grappling, charge attacks, and long-distance attacks. Night hunters also have their own skill tree, as well as offer their own rewards and perks. New screens were also released.