- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PAX 2013
Posted on August 29, 2013
Warner Bros. announced at this year’s PAX that Techland’s upcoming zombie-themed action title Dying Light will come with a special pre-order bonus, Be the Zombie mode. The mode will allow players to take control of the undead in the game’s player-versus-player component at launch. As a bonus, gamers will get to control a special mutation known as the Night Hunter, which protects the zombie hive at night from human hunters with increased speed, a tendril for grappling, charge attacks, and long-distance attacks. Night hunters also have their own skill tree, as well as offer their own rewards and perks. New screens were also released.