- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: PAX 2013
Posted on August 29, 2013
Warner Bros. announced at this year’s PAX that Techland’s upcoming zombie-themed action title Dying Light will come with a special pre-order bonus, Be the Zombie mode. The mode will allow players to take control of the undead in the game’s player-versus-player component at launch. As a bonus, gamers will get to control a special mutation known as the Night Hunter, which protects the zombie hive at night from human hunters with increased speed, a tendril for grappling, charge attacks, and long-distance attacks. Night hunters also have their own skill tree, as well as offer their own rewards and perks. New screens were also released.