- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Patch
Tropico 4 received a substantial update today, available through the in-game launcher as well as Steam and other download outlets. Update 1.03 contains a number of fixes and improvements, such as a population increase up to 1,500, the ability to hire Soldiers and Generals during Street Riots, and ensuring that tourists no longer get stuck in buildings. The full list of changes is available below.
Soldak’s got a hearty pat on the back and a new patch for their resilient action-RPG Depths of Peril. Patch 1.018, now available at the official site’s patch section, fixes a crash when trying to access invalid resources. For those who haven’t updated recently, 1.017 fixed a cursor/selection issue while 1.016 tackled a myriad of problems and even added a few features—advanced shadow options added, saving is now safer, nearby gold is now collected automatically, etc.