- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Patch
Tropico 4 received a substantial update today, available through the in-game launcher as well as Steam and other download outlets. Update 1.03 contains a number of fixes and improvements, such as a population increase up to 1,500, the ability to hire Soldiers and Generals during Street Riots, and ensuring that tourists no longer get stuck in buildings. The full list of changes is available below.
Soldak’s got a hearty pat on the back and a new patch for their resilient action-RPG Depths of Peril. Patch 1.018, now available at the official site’s patch section, fixes a crash when trying to access invalid resources. For those who haven’t updated recently, 1.017 fixed a cursor/selection issue while 1.016 tackled a myriad of problems and even added a few features—advanced shadow options added, saving is now safer, nearby gold is now collected automatically, etc.