- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
- King Art’s tactical-RPG The Dwarves out for console, PC
- Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare joining PS Now next week
- God Wars Future Past official site updated, story trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV launches in store, online for PS4 and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Painkiller Hell & Damnation
Nordic Games has released Medieval Horror, the first DLC pack for Painkiller Hell & Damnation. The multiplayer-centric drop, now available on Steam, expands Survival with a new mode (Boss Audience), new boss and multiplayer skin (White Demon), new enemy and multiplayer skin (Assassin Greed), environmental weapon (Parcel Gun), new Tarot Card (Fear), one new map (Inhumator), and three older maps available in HD or classic mode (Psycho, Illuminati, and Chaos).
PC gamers have been downing demons in Painkiller Hell & Damnation since last October, but not so with console gamers. That’s set to change, though not for a few months, as Nordic Games has announced that the 360 and PS3 version will hit store shelves on April 5. Hell & Damnation features a four-chapter campaign that can be played solo or with others in co-op, as well as several multiplayer modes.