- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Pain
Namco Bandai has released new screenshots from FromSoftware’s upcoming action RPG, Dark Souls II. The latest crop of a dozen-plus shots show more of the mulitplayer action, both player-versus-player and co-op, that’s in store for those brave—and/or masochistic—enough to venture back into the Souls series.
Namco Bandai is sending gamers back to the Dark Souls universe in style with the recently announced Dark Souls II Collector’s Edition and Black Armor Pre-Order Edition. The Collector’s Edition will include a 12” Warrior Knight figurine, a hardcover art book, a color cloth map of the game world, a copy of the soundtrack, and the Black Armor edition’s metal case. As mentioned, the Black Armor Edition will include a special metal case, as well as a copy of the soundtrack, and is available as a free upgrade for those who pre-order. New screenshots were also released and are posted below.
Namco Bandai will be bringing some more of that unique FromSoftware-style pain with Dark Souls II for 360, PC, and PS3. The upcoming action-adventure release will feature a new hero and story, as well as the return of multiplayer and the series’ traditional level of punishing difficulty.