- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Pac-Man
Ms. Pac-Man is joining the fight against breast cancer with a new campaign. Bandai Namco has teamed up with the National Breast Cancer Foundation to launch the Ms. Pac-Man Pink Ribbon Campaign. From now until October 31, a variety of mobile versions of Ms. Pac-Man and Pac-Man, listed below, will feature an option to buy a new maze for $0.99, with all proceeds going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. The games’ art and interface will also sport a new ‘pink ribbon’ theme for all of October.
“… a run-of-the-mill platformer that starts off perfect for its intended audience but eventually ends up being for a far more experienced crowd.”
Namco Bandai showed off a dozen titles at E3, many from their biggest franchises, and several of which are set to ship shortly. The full line-up features Armored Core: Verdict Day, Dark Souls II, One Piece Pirate Warriors 2, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Pac-Man CE DX Plus, Pac-Man Museum, Power Rangers Megaforce, Project X Zone, Ridge Racer Driftopia, Tales of Xillia, and Tekken Revolution. Several of the highlights are detailed below.