- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided dated, tiered pre-order program revealed
- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
Fancy A Date?
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Overkill
505 Games will be releasing a new version of Payday 2. Set to go live for download on June 16, Payday 2: Crimewave Edition will feature an improved frame rate, textures, and resolution. In addition to all of the available download packs and content updates, Crimewave Edition will also include new characters, contracts, enemies, heists, jobs, and masks. Plus a new perk system, pre-planning stage, and stealth-based fifth skill tree. A pre-order bonus, Hard Time Loot Bag, is also up for grabs and is detailed below.
House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut, the beefed-up PS3 re-release of Overkill for the Wii, will be doubling up on its 3Dness. Sega doesn’t want just those with their newfangled stereoscopic 3D sets to experience what it’s like for undead giblets to fly off the screen, so they will also be letting those with standard sets get in on the action with paper 3D glasses. That’s right, Overkill Extended Cut will feature anaglyphic 3D support—the only way to relive those 1970s-style thrills.