- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Overkill
House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut, the beefed-up PS3 re-release of Overkill for the Wii, will be doubling up on its 3Dness. Sega doesn’t want just those with their newfangled stereoscopic 3D sets to experience what it’s like for undead giblets to fly off the screen, so they will also be letting those with standard sets get in on the action with paper 3D glasses. That’s right, Overkill Extended Cut will feature anaglyphic 3D support—the only way to relive those 1970s-style thrills.