- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Overkill Software
Overkill’s follow-up to their Heat-styled shooter Payday: The Heist, Payday 2, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. As one of the four-member Payday crew, players will pull off a series of dangerous heists using the new Crime.net system. The sequel features four skill trees (Enforcer, Ghost, Mastermind, and Tactician), a weapon-modification system, and a new mask creator.
Payday 2, the sequel to 2011’s bank-heist-themed shooter Payday: The Heist, will be available in retail for 360 and PS3. The original was published by Sony Online and available online for PC and PS3, but the sequel’s publisher, 505 Games, announced today that it is expanding the series to include a physical release for the console versions, in addition to a digital release for PC.