- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Overkill Software
Overkill’s follow-up to their Heat-styled shooter Payday: The Heist, Payday 2, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. As one of the four-member Payday crew, players will pull off a series of dangerous heists using the new Crime.net system. The sequel features four skill trees (Enforcer, Ghost, Mastermind, and Tactician), a weapon-modification system, and a new mask creator.
Payday 2, the sequel to 2011’s bank-heist-themed shooter Payday: The Heist, will be available in retail for 360 and PS3. The original was published by Sony Online and available online for PC and PS3, but the sequel’s publisher, 505 Games, announced today that it is expanding the series to include a physical release for the console versions, in addition to a digital release for PC.