- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered announced
- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
- Buy Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X around Aug. 30, get a stylish pouch
- Another World Warrior returns today, Guile joins Street Fighter V
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Over the Top Games
It’s been a while since I’ve felt like a Fancy Pants Man. To be honest, I thought that my fancy pantsing days were over. That is, until word arrived that EA had taken Over the Top Games’ browser-based Flash original onto consoles with The Fancy Pants Adventures for the 360 and PS3. Now available for 800 MS Points/$9.99, the download-only release is described as “a whimsical, side-scrolling platformer with a charming and distinctive hand-drawn art style” and features four-player local and online support in Co-op Story Mode, Timed Races, King of the Hill, and Tournaments. Now that sounds fancy pants.