- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Over the Top Games
It’s been a while since I’ve felt like a Fancy Pants Man. To be honest, I thought that my fancy pantsing days were over. That is, until word arrived that EA had taken Over the Top Games’ browser-based Flash original onto consoles with The Fancy Pants Adventures for the 360 and PS3. Now available for 800 MS Points/$9.99, the download-only release is described as “a whimsical, side-scrolling platformer with a charming and distinctive hand-drawn art style” and features four-player local and online support in Co-op Story Mode, Timed Races, King of the Hill, and Tournaments. Now that sounds fancy pants.