- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Over the Top Games
It’s been a while since I’ve felt like a Fancy Pants Man. To be honest, I thought that my fancy pantsing days were over. That is, until word arrived that EA had taken Over the Top Games’ browser-based Flash original onto consoles with The Fancy Pants Adventures for the 360 and PS3. Now available for 800 MS Points/$9.99, the download-only release is described as “a whimsical, side-scrolling platformer with a charming and distinctive hand-drawn art style” and features four-player local and online support in Co-op Story Mode, Timed Races, King of the Hill, and Tournaments. Now that sounds fancy pants.