- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
- Catch up with Yakuza with new video series, World of Yakuza 5
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Origin
The Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta has officially launched for 360, PC, and PS3 gamers who pre-ordered the Battlefield 3 PC Digital Deluxe Edition, are registered owners of either Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition, or who are Battlefield 3 Premium members. The beta features the Siege of Shanghai map and support for two game modes, Conquest and Domination. This will also be the first time that gamers get to experience Levolution, a new feature that involves levels reacting dynamically to the ongoing action to ensure that each session is different, and earn Battlepacks, random combinations of camos, dog tags, and items.
Vanguard Games’ twin-stick shooter Gatling Gears has launched on Origin, EA’s rebranded online distribution store. Currently available for the 360 and PS3, the $9.99 top-down shooter puts players in the shoes of Max Brawley and his Gatling Gears mech as he faces down the might of the Empire to stop them from harvesting the Earth’s resources. Alone or with a friend in on- or offline co-op play, players will fight the Empire through 30 environments using gatling guns, grenades, and rockets, collecting the leftover debris to earn point multipliers and upgrades.