- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Origin.com
The latest entry in Crytek’s Crysis series is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. Crysis 3 brings back the Nanosuit, and the many powers its bestows, as well as protagonist Prophet. After donning the suit and moniker in Crysis 2, he must now make his way through a domed New York that is overrun by vegetation and patrolled by Cell operatives. Seven distinct areas, known as the 7 Wonders, must be explored as he continues his struggle to save mankind.