- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Origin.com
The latest entry in Crytek’s Crysis series is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. Crysis 3 brings back the Nanosuit, and the many powers its bestows, as well as protagonist Prophet. After donning the suit and moniker in Crysis 2, he must now make his way through a domed New York that is overrun by vegetation and patrolled by Cell operatives. Seven distinct areas, known as the 7 Wonders, must be explored as he continues his struggle to save mankind.