- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Origin.com
The latest entry in Crytek’s Crysis series is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. Crysis 3 brings back the Nanosuit, and the many powers its bestows, as well as protagonist Prophet. After donning the suit and moniker in Crysis 2, he must now make his way through a domed New York that is overrun by vegetation and patrolled by Cell operatives. Seven distinct areas, known as the 7 Wonders, must be explored as he continues his struggle to save mankind.