- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Origin.com
The latest entry in Crytek’s Crysis series is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. Crysis 3 brings back the Nanosuit, and the many powers its bestows, as well as protagonist Prophet. After donning the suit and moniker in Crysis 2, he must now make his way through a domed New York that is overrun by vegetation and patrolled by Cell operatives. Seven distinct areas, known as the 7 Wonders, must be explored as he continues his struggle to save mankind.