- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Origin.com
The latest entry in Crytek’s Crysis series is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. Crysis 3 brings back the Nanosuit, and the many powers its bestows, as well as protagonist Prophet. After donning the suit and moniker in Crysis 2, he must now make his way through a domed New York that is overrun by vegetation and patrolled by Cell operatives. Seven distinct areas, known as the 7 Wonders, must be explored as he continues his struggle to save mankind.