- Rare Replay now available in stores, online for Xbox One
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition will unlock all four Xbox 360 titles
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Reckoning hitting Live tomorrow
- Chloe revealed in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight trailer
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition release date, trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Orcs Must Die! 2
Despite a sound thrashing last year, the orcs have returned with their monster allies in Robot Entertainment’s latest action-strategy release, Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel follows the original with a new campaign, playable in single player and co-op; 50-plus weapons, traps, and guardians; over 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrade unlocks; and redesigned spellbook. In addition to the campaign, players can go back through 10 levels from the original in Classic Mode and take on waves of enemies in the Horde-style Endless Mode.
Despite your best efforts to burn, impale, and smash the barbarous orcs into oblivion, many remain to threaten the land. Fortunately, Robot Entertainment is giving you another shot with the recently announced Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel will include new enemies, defenses, spells, and upgrade system, as well as a solo and co-op campaign playable as a War Mage or Sorceress. As an added bonus, those who own the original will unlock exclusive content in the sequel.