- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Off The Record
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record is set to send PAX attendees’ hearts all aflutter with the debut of a new Sandbox Mode. Capcom Vancouver has heard the cries of zombie-slayers around the world and will now allow them unrestricted access to the casinos, restaurants, malls, and new Uranus Zone of Fortune City to bash, behead, shoot, and slam as many undead as possible without a time limit. Challenges will also be available, ranging from collection-style trials to vehicle-based ones, that will offer extra cash.
Frank West’s return to the land of the undead is only a few months away, and to get fans prepared for the Westness that is Dead Rising 2 Off The Record, Capcom has revealed the box art, an online diary, and a new preorder extra. Gamers who preorder at GameStop will gain access to the PP-generating, MMO-inspired Cosplay Warrior Skills Pack. Fans can also catch a glimpse of what’s in store by reading Frank’s diary at the game’s Facebook page. And as an added bonus, those with a Dead Rising 2 save will be able to sport Chuck’s Kadoya Jacket.