- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Oculus Rift
Born Ready Games has released a new update for their mecha shooter Strike Suit Zero. The Kickstarter-backed title is now on its third post-launch patch, and the latest update includes some hefty changes. One of the biggest is a new cockpit view, which now allows players to switch between third- and first-person views. Other changes include tweaks to the difficulty, with new Easy and Hardcore levels added, some of the difficulty spikes removed, and the option to change difficulty before each mission, as well as a checkpoint save system, and an improved targeting system that now cycles through five priority types.
Born Ready Games’ mech-based shooter Strike Suit Zero has launched on Steam. The $19.99 release features ship and bot designs from Junji Okubo (Appleseed) and a score from Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) and Kokia (Tales of Innocence). Born Ready has also announced that they plan on releasing Linux and Mac versions later this year.