- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Now Production
“… manages to capture the look and sound of the show far better than the excitement of it.”
Transformers fans looking for a new adventure after Fall of Cybertron will be able to explore a new part of the universe today with the launch of Transformers Prime. Based off the television show, Prime is available only on Nintendo consoles and features Optimus Prime and his fellow Autobots in a battle against Megatron and the Decepticons for control of Thunderwing. Battles take place in robot form and alt mode with melee combat and driving sequences.
Activision has announced a new Transformers title for the 3DS, DS, and Wii, based on the ongoing Transformers Prime animated series. Titled Transformers Prime, the game will give gamers the chance to play as Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arcee, Autobot Ratchet, and Bulkhead in melee-based combat and driving sequences as they battle the Decepticons for control over a secret weapon.