- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Now Production
“… manages to capture the look and sound of the show far better than the excitement of it.”
Transformers fans looking for a new adventure after Fall of Cybertron will be able to explore a new part of the universe today with the launch of Transformers Prime. Based off the television show, Prime is available only on Nintendo consoles and features Optimus Prime and his fellow Autobots in a battle against Megatron and the Decepticons for control of Thunderwing. Battles take place in robot form and alt mode with melee combat and driving sequences.
Activision has announced a new Transformers title for the 3DS, DS, and Wii, based on the ongoing Transformers Prime animated series. Titled Transformers Prime, the game will give gamers the chance to play as Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arcee, Autobot Ratchet, and Bulkhead in melee-based combat and driving sequences as they battle the Decepticons for control over a secret weapon.