- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
- The Evil Within DLC The Assignment announced, launching March 10
- Dragon Quest Heroes coming stateside for PS4, dated for 2015
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary available for PS Vita
- Mastiff to release Falcom’s Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: No More Heroes
Konami’s PS3-exclusive No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise has shipped to retail. Developed by AQ Interactive, this revamped iteration of the original features Move support, Rebout Mode for refighting defeated enemies, new boss battles, improved AI, new levels, and the DLC Viewer Mode, which allows access to HD versions of the game’s cutscenes. The Move motion controls will allow players to vary their beam katana attacks by altering their grip on the controller and timing of their moves.
A new demo for No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise has launched on PSN. The upcoming PS3-exclusive revamped port of the original, set to hit store shelves August 16, will feature updated visuals and support for the PS Move. The demo offers a chance for players to check out the new look as well as try out Travis’ beam katana using the Move setup.