- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: No Man’s Land
Posted on April 11, 2013
Germany-based Related Designs, developers of the Anno series and No Man’s Land, has been acquired by Ubisoft. The publisher announced today that they have purchased 70.05 percent of the Anno 2070 developer in a cash transaction, up from their previous stake of 29.95. According to the announcement, Related Designs will continue to develop the browser-based free-to-play Might & Magic Heroes Online, and going forward will work with fellow Ubisoft studio Blue Byte.