- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: No Man’s Land
Posted on April 11, 2013
Germany-based Related Designs, developers of the Anno series and No Man’s Land, has been acquired by Ubisoft. The publisher announced today that they have purchased 70.05 percent of the Anno 2070 developer in a cash transaction, up from their previous stake of 29.95. According to the announcement, Related Designs will continue to develop the browser-based free-to-play Might & Magic Heroes Online, and going forward will work with fellow Ubisoft studio Blue Byte.