- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: No Man’s Land
Posted on April 11, 2013
Germany-based Related Designs, developers of the Anno series and No Man’s Land, has been acquired by Ubisoft. The publisher announced today that they have purchased 70.05 percent of the Anno 2070 developer in a cash transaction, up from their previous stake of 29.95. According to the announcement, Related Designs will continue to develop the browser-based free-to-play Might & Magic Heroes Online, and going forward will work with fellow Ubisoft studio Blue Byte.