- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution coming 2014
- Turn 10 Studios addresses player complaints regarding Forza 5
- Updated Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas heading to mobile devices
- Call of Duty: Ghosts tops charts, logs over 1 billion matches globally
- Double Fine reacquires rights to Costume Quest and Stacking
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Nintendo
Nintendo has announced 11 new dates for the Eímear Noone-conducted The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Tour. Running from September 15 to December 14, the new shows will play a different venue each performance and include stops in Chicago, Dallas, New York, San Antonio, and Toronto. The full schedule is below, but for those in New York City, a special event will run from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, September 14 at Nintendo World in Rockefeller Plaza that will include an Ocarina workshop, a mini-concert featuring new arrangements, and a meet-and-greet event with David Ramos and other musicians.
XSeed is seeing Wii owners off on one more quest before the release of the Wii U with the launch of their latest RPG, The Last Story. Co-developed by Mistwalker and Nintendo, the action-centric adventure follows a band of mercenaries making their way on the island of Lazulis, and on the aspirations of protagonist Zael in leaving his old rough-and-tumble life behind in the hopes of becoming a knight.