- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Nintendo
Nintendo has detailed the North American launch of the Wii U today. The system will be available on November 18 in two versions, the $299.99 Basic Set and the $349.99 Deluxe Set. A full list of the 50-plus launch-window titles was also provided.
Nintendo has announced 11 new dates for the Eímear Noone-conducted The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Tour. Running from September 15 to December 14, the new shows will play a different venue each performance and include stops in Chicago, Dallas, New York, San Antonio, and Toronto. The full schedule is below, but for those in New York City, a special event will run from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, September 14 at Nintendo World in Rockefeller Plaza that will include an Ocarina workshop, a mini-concert featuring new arrangements, and a meet-and-greet event with David Ramos and other musicians.
XSeed is seeing Wii owners off on one more quest before the release of the Wii U with the launch of their latest RPG, The Last Story. Co-developed by Mistwalker and Nintendo, the action-centric adventure follows a band of mercenaries making their way on the island of Lazulis, and on the aspirations of protagonist Zael in leaving his old rough-and-tumble life behind in the hopes of becoming a knight.