- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Nintendo eShop
A new demo has launched on the Nintendo eShop for Square Enix’s upcoming 3DS action-RPG Heroes of Ruin. The trial allows players to create a character from two of the game’s four classes, the sword-wielding Vindicator and firearm-toting Gunslinger, and explore the Elder Forest. The forest hosts several side quests and a boss battle against the spirit known as Michadele, all which can be played through solo or with friends via local and global multiplayer.
Zen Studios’ upcoming Marvel Pinball 3D, a new hero-themed four-table set, will be available on Nintendo eShop on June 28. The $7.99 download includes tables based on different series—Iron Man, Blade, Captain America, and Fantastic Four—along with online leaderboard and stereoscopic 3D support, hot seat multiplayer, and skill-based rewards.
Capcom has released their 1990 Game Boy platformer Gargoyle’s Quest on the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS. For $3.99, players will get a chance to play Firebrand, the gargoyle from Ghosts ‘n Goblins, in an adventure through the Ghoul Realm to face the nefarious King Breager.